The issue you are having is that your browser is blocking third-party cookies, and the cookies are used to authenticate you into the lab environment.
Here are the instructions on how to enable 3rd-party cookies in your Google Chrome browser:
- In the Google Chrome browser, at the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
4. Select Cookies
5. Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data:
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add the following domains in the Allowlist: