The issue you are having is that your browser is blocking third-party cookies, and the cookies are used to authenticate you into the lab environment.
3rd party cookies must not be blocked by the web browser used to access the lab. If 3rd party cookies are blocked, an Access Denied message will be displayed when launching the lab.
Most web browsers do not block 3rd party cookies by default. If your browser is blocking 3rd party cookies, please check with the browser's vendor to learn more about how third-party cookies may be blocked.
Here are the instructions on how to enable 3rd-party cookies in your Google Chrome browser:
- In the Google Chrome browser, at the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
4. Select Cookies
5. Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data:
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add the following domains in the Allowlist:
- Please try that and let me know if it solves the issue and grants you access.