At Dion Training, we understand that many of our students need to provide reimbursement invoices to their employers. If you need an invoice updated with your company's name and address, we are happy to help.
During checkout, we collect minimal information from our students to streamline the ordering process. We collect your first and last name, email address, and give you the option to add your business name. If you did not indicate a business name during checkout and you need an updated invoice, please email email@example.com.
In your email, please include a copy of your old invoice and the information that you would like reflected on the new invoice. This should include your company name, mailing and email address, phone number, and any other pertinent information.
Our team will process your request within 24 hours and create a new invoice with your updated information. We will send the new invoice back to you as a PDF, which you can then provide to your employer for reimbursement.
You may also do the following from your account:
Go to your Dashboard:
- Open your preferred web browser
- Enter the URL of the website and log in to your account.
- Click on the "Dashboard" option located on the top navigation bar.
Click on Settings:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Settings."
Update Profile Information:
- Once you click on Settings, it should take you to your profile.
- Scroll down to "Job position, Time zone Company name and your address"
- Update the necessary information
- After making the changes, click on "Save Changes."
Go to Order History:
- On the top navigation bar, click on "Order History."
Select the Order:
- Select the order for which you want to download the invoice.
Download the Invoice:
- Click on the order number, and it will take you to the order details page.
- Click on the "Download Invoice" button.
- The invoice with your updated information will be downloaded as a PDF.
Conclusion: By following these steps, you can easily update your profile information and download an invoice as a PDF. If you have any further questions or issues, please contact our support team for further assistance.